Invoice discounting is a short-term borrowing used to improve a company's working capital and cash flow position. The facility allows a business to draw money against its sales invoices before they have actually been paid. By doing this the company is effectively using the unpaid sales invoices as collateral for the borrowing. The target market for this product includes tier one and two customers and supply chain customer.
- Minimum of K5, 000, 000.00 and a maximum of 80% of the total invoices.
- Interest rate is charged at base plus 3%
- Arrangement fees of 2% of facility amount.
- Facility is repayable within 12 months
- Penalty rate charged at base rate applicable plus 10%